Got infected with trojans and backdoor might have my passwords.

• Автор темы tony77
  • Дата начала
  • Просмотров 4559 Просмотров

tony77

Новорег
16 Апр 2019
Hello everyone,

This is really embarrassing since I usually am pretty safe with these kinds of things but I fucked up.
I downloaded Photoshop from a private tracker and this should usually mean that it's a safe file. This time it seems like the torrent took to long to be reported and deleted and I got infected for trusting it.
I first realized that something was wrong because my browser was unusually slow and I decided to scan my PC with Malwarebytes. I hoped that this would be the end of it but today I checked my seedbox and realized that four torrents of adobe products had been added to it from a public tracker (which I never use) named mgtracker.
Now what I would like to know is if Malwarebytes might have missed something on my PC or if it is possible that the trojans sent all my login data to the creater before it got quarantined. Is it even possible to get my login data? Is it not encrypted by Chrome?
I hope you guys can help me out since I'm not sure in how much danger I am of getting my accounts hijacked

admin

По любому вопросу
Администратор
5 Мар 2016
Hi,

Data in chrome is not encrypted, unless of course you yourself have not encrypted it.
I recommend you:
  1. Completely reinstall the OS,
  2. Change all passwords to new,
  3. Do not download cracked versions of programs from unverified sources :)
  4. If you have saved credit card information on your computer, it is advisable to change it too(Re-issue).
These 4 steps will help protect yourself. PS, Antivirus can really miss a virus.

Linkisell

Пролетарий
18 Янв 2019
Hi,

Data in chrome is not encrypted, unless of course you yourself have not encrypted it.
I recommend you:
  1. Completely reinstall the OS,
  2. Change all passwords to new,
  3. Do not download cracked versions of programs from unverified sources :)
  4. If you have saved credit card information on your computer, it is advisable to change it too(Re-issue).
These 4 steps will help protect yourself. PS, Antivirus can really miss a virus.
о вы из Англии?

tony77

Новорег
16 Апр 2019
Hello everyone,

This is really embarrassing since I usually am pretty safe with these kinds of things but I fucked up.
I downloaded Photoshop from a private tracker and this should usually mean that it's a safe file. This time it seems like the torrent took to long to be reported and deleted and I got infected for trusting it.Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

I first realized that something was wrong because my browser was unusually slow and I decided to scan my PC with Malwarebytes. I hoped that this would be the end of it but today I checked my seedbox and realized that four torrents of adobe products had been added to it from a public tracker (which I never use) named mgtracker.
Now what I would like to know is if Malwarebytes might have missed something on my PC or if it is possible that the trojans sent all my login data to the creater before it got quarantined. Is it even possible to get my login data? Is it not encrypted by Chrome?
I hope you guys can help me out since I'm not sure in how much danger I am of getting my accounts hijacked
my issue has been solved!!