Новорег
13 Июл 2019
Контакты для связи.
Телеграм https://t.me/rockybalqboa
Почта [email protected]
Скайп rockybalqboa
Аська 628882622

свежая работа для для дропов
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или ЗарегистрируйсяДля просмотра ссылки Войди или ЗарегистрируйсяДля просмотра ссылки Войди или ЗарегистрируйсяДля просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйсялюбой один сайт на ваш выбор
по итогу мне нужен сайт где нужно заливать справку о доходах-если какой то сайт такую справку не требует при заливке то мне до попы такой сервис -брать такой не буду
плачу 15 долларов
регистрируйте на почту яндекса
имя и пароль от почты я заберу себе
сделка через гаранта Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
услуги гаранта за мой счёт

usacreditcard

Новорег
13 Июл 2019
Дамы и господа я пошёл по другому пути:я взял несколько буржуйских форумов и разместил там свои темы с таким текстом:
I accept orders for the verification various sites, any topic, the waiting period is from one week to one month. You will either receive fully verified account from me, or after week or month i will say that i could not fulfill your order, everything will depend will my team succeed to fulfill your order.
I also accept orders for sites that require premium subscription.
Please pay attention: the minimum order amount starts from $ 50 and ends with $ 100, if your budget is less than $ 50, i refuse to fulfill your order.
Order scheme: you write me your order and the amount that you are willing to pay through guarantor whom you trust (from $ 50 to $ 100) and i will give you an answer whether i will accept your order or not.
You will pay for the goods through the guarantor you trust only after i inform you that your order is completely ready and i am ready to sell it to you through the guarantor right now.
An exception to the rule: perhaps you will give me the address site where verification or premium subscription will be very difficult or expensive (at official prices) and then my drop team may decide that the amount you have to pay is more than hundred dollars, everything will depend on the site address and the complexity the work.
I will immediately inform you before the deal will the transaction price change or price will be which that we agreed upon initially.
Transaction through any shadow guarantor you trust.
The guarantor can be any moderator or administrator any forum, only these two statuses can be involved in deal, VIP status for deal is not allowed.

если моя идея сработает то вы будете получать как минимум 25 долларов-тоесть половину от суммы буржуя которую он предложит мне-переписка будет сниматься программой на видео FastStone Screen Capture -таким образом вы увидите сумму сделки и убедитесь в том что я заплачу вам ровно половину