Как я могу максимизировать свою интернет-безопасность / анонимность?

• Автор темы roshan
  • Дата начала
  • Просмотров 4194 Просмотров

roshan

Новорег
20 Янв 2019
Hello, I'm new to this, so some of these questions may seem basic. I try to maximize anonymity and privacy on the Internet. I understand that I probably won't be able to hide from purposeful observation from a developed actor at the state level (although I would like to do as much as possible there) - but I have little reason to believe that there is any particular interest in me, First of all , I would like to leave as little information as possible, which will accumulate in all mass monitoring, archiving, etc. - digital habits, information identification, etc. I do not like the idea that some agents will be able to get to servers for years and learn all about mo her life. Currently I am getting (efficiently) new equipment. I will use. Retina MBP mid 2012: I had problems with HD, so I sent it back to Apple a few months ago. They replaced most of the internal organs and erased all the data. I have not used it since. Galaxy S7 (Verizon): I have a refurbished warranty with a factory replacement, which I have not used yet, waiting for installation (my current S7 will be sent back after it is erased / demagnetized) Internet: I live in an apartment complex where there is only one possible provider (some local provider). This is only for the router (Ethernet to the wall), the modem is not possible. I have a TP-Link Archer C7 that I haven't used yet (I don't know if you can do something with security at this level?). Regular television (it’s not yet decided whether SmartTV is worth the risk is unclear are they hacked only for certain cases or are included in the program). DirecTV with DVR. Currently there are no multimedia devices - Xbox, Apple TV, etc. I understand that these devices may not be ideal for ensuring privacy / security, but this is what I have now. If for some reason I really need to have a more secure connection, I suppose that for this I need a separate phone (unlocked, not marked as carrier)?

FreakFGPW

Психованный фрик
11 Янв 2019
Hello. If you don't break the law yours country it makes no sense. Anonymity make sense only in case of serious offenses. But so for maximum security, use VPN or Tor on a laptop that can be broken
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Привет. Если вы не нарушаете закон своей страны, это не имеет смысла. Анонимность имеет смысл только в случае серьезных нарушений. А так для максимальной безопасности используйте VPN или Tor на отдельном ноутбуке который в случае опасности можно разбить

rtyn

Эксперт
8 Апр 2016
  • Внимание, Мошенник!
    Пользователь был уличен в мошенничестве. Мы не рекомендуем совершать сделки с ним!
  • I can teach security in cyberspace at the highest level, you will not be enough) Believe the word.

roshan

Новорег
    20 Янв 2019
    Hello, I'm new to this, so some of these questions may seem basic. I try to maximize anonymity and privacy on the Internet. I understand that I probably won't be able to hide from purposeful observation from a developed actor at the state level (although I would like to do as much as possible there) - but I have little reason to believe that there is any particular interest in me, First of all , I would like to leave as little information as possible, which will accumulate in all mass monitoring, archiving, etc. - digital habits, information identification, etc. I do not like the idea that some agents will be able to Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся get to servers for years and learn all about mo her life. Currently I am getting (efficiently) new equipment. I will use. Retina MBP mid 2012: I had problems with HD, so I sent it back to Apple a few months ago. They replaced most of the internal organs and erased all the data. I have not used it since. Galaxy S7 (Verizon): I have a refurbished warranty with a factory replacement, which I have not used yet, waiting for installation (my current S7 will be sent back after it is erased / demagnetized) Internet: I live in an apartment complex where there is only one possible provider (some local provider). This is only for the router (Ethernet to the wall), the modem is not possible. I have a TP-Link Archer C7 that I haven't used yet (I don't know if you can do something with security at this level?). Regular television (it’s not yet decided whether SmartTV is worth the risk is unclear are they hacked only for certain cases or are included in the program). DirecTV with DVR. Currently there are no multimedia devices - Xbox, Apple TV, etc. I understand that these devices may not be ideal for ensuring privacy / security, but this is what I have now. If for some reason I really need to have a more secure connection, I suppose that for this I need a separate phone (unlocked, not marked as carrier)?

мой друг помог ребятам большое спасибо