Вопрос Stealer/Keylogger encryption.

3yewhorsever001

Участник
17 Май 2020
Greetings forumers,
I would like to ask a daunting question that lurks the world of upcoming public malware users, which is the issue of having the payload evade detection by AVs. My question here is that if there’s a way, an actor can fully utilize payload encryption services by having the knowledge about the payload’s compatibility with the crypter in question, to ensure proper or thorough AV evasion. I ask, because I want to know if the programming language used to code a Keylogger/stealer brings about a limitation to the usage of a crypter coded in a different language to encrypt the payload and also if there is support for same-like languages(OOP). For example if the payload and crypter are coded using OOP languages, will the crypter in return be able to encrypt the payload and also execute successfully (because of the language used to code it) I’m basically asking this question so as to allow for a general understanding regarding payload encryption and also to enhance the proper patronage of encryption services and usage of crypter that are compatible for any type of payload.Any suggestions with more elaboration on the payload encryption is welcome. Thanks